Blueface could face major consequences for choking a wax figure, says Madame Tussauds Hollywood. Earlier this week, the rapper shared a now-viral video on social media of him visiting the famous wax museum. During his brief visit, he not only fondled a wax figure of Kylie Jenner, but he also choked a wax figure of actress Zendaya. “We have been made aware of the incident. Madame Tussauds attractions are interactive experiences, and guests are expected to treat the figures with respect,” a spokesperson for the museum told TMZ. They added, “This behavior is not tolerated. We are reviewing the incident and will take appropriate action to uphold our standards.” As of today, Blueface has yet to offer a statement regarding the incident. Blueface choked out Zendaya — well, the wax figure version of her — squeezing its neck at Madame Tussauds Hollywood on Thursday. https://t.co/P5v0V6V6TO pic.twitter.com/J2oftJ0pLF — TMZ (@TMZ) February 13, 2026 Blueface Owes 130k+ Over Default Judgment In Defamation Case In other news, Blueface has once again found himself on the wrong side of the legal system. The rapper now owes over $130,000 to a woman, whom he claimed he had fathered the child with. However, according to My News LA, court documents state that the child’s father is, in fact, Soulja Boy. The woman, Jackilyn Martinez, filed a “writ of execution.” Per the Legal Information Institute, it’s a “court order that directs law enforcement personnel to seize non-exempt property owned by the defendant and sell it at public auction.” According to the outlet, the initial default judgment has increased to $131,655 due to interest. The judge, Peter Hernandez, had already ordered that all “royalties collected by BMI and the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers” will be given to Martinez on the rapper’s behalf to satisfy the money owed to her. The case comes after Blueface made several posts suggesting that her 2-year-old child with Soulja Boy was actually his.
Obama Responds To Racist Trump Video: ‘Decorum Has Been Lost’
Former President Barack Obama is breaking his silence regarding a racist video posted by Donald Trump on Truth Social. The now-deleted video depicted Obama and the former First Lady Michelle Obama as apes. During an interview with YouTuber Brian Tyler Cohen, the pair discussed how political discourse has gone downhill. Coehn brought up several examples of inflammatory comments by Trump and his cabinet, as well as the recently deleted video. “There’s this sort of clown show that’s happening in social media and on television,” Obama says. He added, “What is true is that there doesn’t seem to be any shame about this among people who used to feel like you had to have some sort of decorum and a sense of propriety and respect for the office.” The video that Trump shared, which centers on voting machines, advances his claims that the 2020 election had been “stolen” from him. Trump Refuses to Apologize for Offensive Video Along with the Obamas, other high-profile Democrats featured in the video included Kamala Harris, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and former President Joe Biden, among others. Not long after the post made its rounds on social media, Trump told reporters he would not apologize for sharing the video. “No, I didn’t make a mistake. I mean…I look at a lot of thousands of things, and I looked at the beginning of it. It was fine,” he said. Following his statement, it was revealed by a White House spokesperson that a “staffer erroneously made the post.” Prior to being deleted, several members of the Republican Party spoke out, like Senator Tim Scott, who shared an X post saying, “Praying it was fake because it’s the most racist thing I’ve seen out of this White House. The President should remove it.” A source tells CNN that Trump took issue with the criticism and threatened to come down on anyone who condemned the video. A senior Trump administration official offered a statement to CNN regarding the incident. “The president felt he could’ve handled that matter privately,” speaking about Scott. “He was like, ‘We work together all the time. He didn’t need to comment publicly.’”
Megan Thee Stallion Is ‘Comfortable’ In Relationship With Klay Thompson
Megan Thee Stallion is fully in her “Lover Girl” era. The rapper recently spoke with PEOPLE about her relationship with NBA star Klay Thompson, revealing she didn’t even expect to be in a relationship. “Well, I don’t never want to tell [anybody] to just jump in a relationship just because everybody else got one, and I’m not going to tell you to just jump in a relationship because you have to,” Megan says. “I didn’t even know I was going to be in my relationship, to be honest.” Back in July 2025, Megan and Thompson made their red carpet debut at the rapper’s inaugural Pete & Thomas Foundation gala. The relationship with Thompson apparently came right on time. For the past few years, the rapper has been open about her mental health struggles. After focusing on improving her mental and physical health, as well as self-love, she found herself ready to accept the love she deserved. “I think that because finally I started being in a better mind space about myself and my life, and I had already been doing a lot of work to heal me,” she recalls. NEW YORK, NEW YORK – JULY 16: Megan Thee Stallion and Klay Thompson are seen on July 16, 2025 in New York City. (Photo by Raymond Hall/GC Images) “God just opened up that space for me to have somebody that loved me right,” Megan Thee Stallion Says The rapper continued, “I had been going to therapy, I had a bunch of activities that I started doing for myself; maybe God just opened up that space for me to have somebody that loved me right.” For the first time in her life, Megan says she feels “overly comfortable” in a relationship. In other news, Megan Thee Stallion is preparing to release her upcoming Act 3 project. The album will work as the third and last installment of her MEGAN series. While she didn’t give a specific date, fans can expect the project to be released later this year. The rapper also noted she’s been “hiding from everybody” to focus on the album. “I’m definitely in the studio,” she told PEOPLE. While it’s been some time since the rapper has released new music, she wants the hotties to know that her upcoming project is worth the wait. “The hotties just need to give me a little time. I’ll be in the gym and the studio — the gym and the studio.” The rapper’s last project, MEGAN: Act II, was released in October 2024. The album worked as an expanded release of her third studio album, MEGAN. Upon its release, the project debuted at No.3 on the Billboard 200.
Wiz Khalifa’s Father Unexpectedly Passes Away At 63
In a series of X posts on Friday (Feb.13), Wiz Khalifa revealed that his father, Laurence W. Thomaz, sadly passed away at 63 years old.” Today, my father decided not to wake up. I will always love him, miss him, and be grateful for the things he taught me,” he wrote. In another post, Wiz recalled one of the last conversations he shared with his dad. “The last conversation i had with my dad was him telling me how proud of me he was for the movie i was in and I promised him i would do more. LT Forever .” The rapper admitted that while his father’s death was sudden, he’s happy to see how loved and respected he was. He added, “I know he’s proud that he left a positive impact on this earth. Literally all he ever wanted.” Since sharing the news, the rapper has seen an outpour of support from his fans. “Thank you all for your kind words. It really means a lot in this tough time and is helping me feel better,” says Wiz khalifa to his fans “Rest in peace to your father It’s beautiful to hear he went at peace, on his own time. Sending love to you and your family, Wiz — his lessons and love clearly live on through you,” one fan commented under Wiz’s post. Another X user shared a photo of young Wiz Khalifa with his father, writing, “So sorry for your loss, Wiz His love and lessons will always stay with you .” One person told the rapper—whose real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz—that he’s brought “immeasurable joy” to his father’s spirit. “You da man Cam. Your father watched you grow and evolve numerous times. Im sure that brought immeasurable joy to his heart. Condolences. Keep winning for him and your family,” they wrote. “A father’s pride is the strongest fuel for a son’s ambition,” another fan commented. “You aren’t just acting for the screen anymore; you’re acting for the man watching from the front row in heaven. LT Forever. Legacy #FatherAndSon #LTForever”
Chuck D Claps Back At Gene Simmons: ‘Hip Hop Is Rock N’ Roll’
Chuck D had a few choice words for KISS lead singer Gene Simmons. The Public Enemy rapper clapped back at the rock legend for his comments surrounding rap music being included in the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame. During an interview with the LegendsNLeaders podcast, Simmons claimed, “Hip-hop does not belong in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, nor does opera, symphony orchestras … it’s called the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.” However, Chuck D doesn’t see it that way. The rapper tells TMZ that Simmons is too focused on the “Rock” part and not the “Roll.” “Everything else, other than rock—when rock and roll splintered in the ’60s — is the Roll,” he said. “So [that includes] soul music, reggae, and hip-hop…” “KISS are rock gods, but they don’t have a lot of ‘Roll’ With Them,” Chuck D says. “KISS are rock gods, but they don’t have a lot of ‘Roll’ With Them,” Chuck D says. The rapper noted that while disappointing, facing exclusion is nothing new to him as a Black man. “I’m Black, born in 1960,” he says. “Being told I don’t belong doesn’t faze me.” For Chuck D, his pleasure comes from the fact that he’s able to make money doing something he loves: making music. “I really relish the opportunity that I’m even able to be in the music business at all, and thank god for hip-hop and rap music making it possible.” Public Enemy, one of hip-hop’s most influential collectives, was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame back in 2013. “Music with a message. Whether we’re talking hip hop or politics, Public Enemy was revolutionary. Their blend of politics, philosophy, and rap changed the game for the better,” the HOF website reads.
Stefon Diggs’ Accuser Breaks Silence Following Arraignment
Stefon Diggs’ former chef, who accused him of assault, is finally speaking out. The victim, Mila Adams, recently released a statement via TMZ following Diggs’ entering a not guilty plea during his arraignment on Friday (Feb.13). “I did not seek public attention and reported this matter through the proper legal channels,” the statement read. “This is an active criminal matter, and I will continue to respect the legal process. I will not engage in rumors, personal attacks, or respond to misinformation on social media, and I will ask others to refrain from spreading false narratives.” The statement continues, “My focus is on healing, my work, and moving forward with integrity. I trust the legal process to address the facts, and I hope anyone following this matter will do the same. Dedham, MA – February 13: New England Patriots wide receiver Stefon Diggs attends his arraignment hearing at Dedham District Court on February 13, 2026. (Photo by David L. Ryan/The Boston Globe via Getty Images) Diggs Facing Felony Strangulation And Misdemeanor Assault Charges Diggs is facing a felony strangulation and misdemeanor assault charge for an alleged violent incident that happened in December 2025 involving him and his former chef. The alleged victim said the physical altercation happened after a heated dispute over pay. However, Diggs has denied all wrongdoing. “We’re confident that after the facts and evidence are reviewed in this case, he will be completely exonerated,” Mitchell Schuster, a member of Diggs’ legal team, told reporters outside the courthouse. Diggs has a pre-trial scheduled on April 1 and must refrain from having any contact with the alleged victim. In other news, Diggs’ legal woes have continued to worsen. Just days before Super Bowl LIX, Stefon Diggs was hit with a jaw-dropping lawsuit. According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Diggs is facing new allegations of defamation, assault, and more.
Da Brat And Wife Judy Revealed They Received ‘Death Threats’ After Choosing A White Donor
Da Brat and her wife, Judy, open up about why they ultimately chose a white sperm donor while expanding their family. During a candid conversation, the couple addressed the topic directly, explaining that their decision was rooted in personal preference and what they felt was best for their growing family. The pair emphasized that the process of selecting a donor involved careful consideration, emotional reflection, and practical factors that many families navigating fertility face. Judy shared that transparency has been important to them throughout their journey, especially as public figures whose lives often play out in the spotlight. The couple acknowledged that conversations around donor selection can be sensitive, but they hope their openness helps normalize the many different paths to parenthood. Da Brat also stressed that love and intention were at the center of their decision-making process. For the couple, building their family was about finding the right fit for their vision of parenthood rather than outside opinions. Fans have continued to show support for the pair as they share more about their experiences with IVF, marriage, and motherhood. By speaking publicly, Da Brat and Judy say they hope to encourage honest dialogue and provide comfort to others navigating similar fertility journeys. As their family story continues to unfold, the couple remains focused on what matters most: raising their child in a loving and supportive home.
How ‘Why Hate Math’ Is Empowering Black Students in STEM | Black History Month
For Black History Month, we sat down with Why Hate Math (WHM), a Brooklyn-based, Black woman-owned math education company, to talk about the importance of Black children seeing themselves in STEM. WHM is dedicated to empowering students with the skills, confidence, and support they need to thrive academically and pursue opportunities in STEM innovation, careers, and leadership. Through math tutoring for K-12 students and adult learners, as well as consulting services for schools and districts, WHM works to close educational gaps and build stronger math communities. In this conversation, we discuss why representation in STEM matters, how early support changes outcomes for Black students, and what families and schools can do to better prepare the next generation of innovators and leaders. This interview highlights how math education can be a tool for equity, confidence, and long-term success.
Biggie’s Son Reportedly Looking to Confront Accuser in Diddy Case
CJ Wallace, the son of the late rapper Notorious B.I.G., is pressing ahead with a defamation lawsuit against music publicist Jonathan Hay. However, the case has stalled over procedural challenges. According to reports, Wallace recently told a judge that repeated efforts to formally serve Hay with court papers have been unsuccessful. Without proper service, the case cannot move forward. Hay has not publicly commented on the matter. The legal dispute stems from allegations Hay has made against Wallace in separate filings. Hay has accused Wallace of sexual assault and of facilitating misconduct involving Sean “Diddy” Combs during studio sessions in 2020. Wallace has denied those claims in court documents. He has rejected allegations that he participated in sexual acts with Combs, attended so-called “freak-offs,” or arranged situations in which Hay was harmed. Wallace’s attorneys describe the accusations as false and defamatory. In a recent filing, Wallace stated that seven attempts have been made to serve Hay since November 2025. During one visit, a woman identified as Hay’s daughter reportedly told a process server that Hay had moved out months earlier and had not remained in contact. Wallace’s attorney, Jeremiah Reynolds, also requested that Hay’s legal team accept service electronically in early January. However, that request was declined. Wallace has indicated that he may hire a private investigator to locate Hay so the case can proceed. From Remix Dispute to Courtroom Clash Wallace and the estate of his father have suggested that the dispute is tied to business disagreements over Hay’s “Ready To Dance” remixes in 2020. The estate declined to release those remixes. They argue that the allegations surfaced after that decision. Hay, in filings of his own, has alleged that he was assaulted during a 2020 studio session connected to those remixes and that Wallace was present. Attorneys for Wallace deny those assertions, and no criminal charges have been announced in connection with Hay’s claims. For now, the court’s immediate focus is procedural rather than substantive. Until service is completed, the judge cannot fully address the merits of the defamation case. The competing accounts remain sharply at odds, and the litigation appears likely to continue.
Kanye West Names His Personal Picks for Hip-Hop’s Mount Rushmore
Kanye West’s career has been shaped as much by shifting relationships as by music. His collaborations have produced landmark albums, but his public breaks with figures like Jay-Z and Pusha T have also become part of his story. Now, a recently surfaced extended interview offers another glimpse into how he sees the current rap landscape. The footage, from a conversation with Justin Laboy on The Download, first aired last year but has reemerged online in a longer cut. During the interview, Laboy posed a familiar question with a twist. “I’m going to remove you and make it easier,” he said, asking West to name three artists to join him on a hip-hop Mount Rushmore. West did not limit himself to three. Instead, he named Future, Drake, Young Thug, and Playboi Carti. “That’s my answer,” he said. He then added, “Oh, new GOAT, Carti. Carti. Yeah, next generation. You know, if you put it by generation. I exist in every generation.” The comment was delivered casually, but it underscored how West views influence—not as something fixed in the past, but as something that moves with each wave of artists. Ye revealed his Rap Mount Rushmore in the extended version of his 2025 interview with Justin Laboy: FutureDrakeYoung Thug Kendrick Lamar He also crowned Carti as goat of the new gen pic.twitter.com/h0E7oBFwqV — THUGGERDAILY ひ (@ThuggerDaily) February 13, 2026 A Snapshot of Rivalries and Reverence The selections stand out partly because they reflect the present moment rather than hip-hop’s traditional canon. West’s public stance toward some of the artists he named has shifted over time. His relationship with Drake has moved between rivalry and praise, and he has previously accused Future and Metro Boomin of distancing themselves over the “Like That” remix. Still, admiration and competition often coexist in rap’s upper ranks. His mention of Playboi Carti is notable given occasional friction between them, though much of that appears to have unfolded after the interview was recorded. Young Thug, by contrast, has drawn relatively steady support from West in recent years. The list also prompted quiet discussion about who was not included—particularly veterans often cited in similar debates.